ThumbPrints

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

RM200

The awaited call came last week. Mr.K called me up and informed me that the scratch is going to cost me RM200 because it turned out that it wasnt just a scratch, but the whole paint job is chipped! Aah well... i'll just consider this as "tolak bala" and perhaps there were times where i probably had failed to pay my zakat or i haven't been as charitable monetary wise as i should have...
We've called and sms-ed each other back and forth throughout the whole of last week, but he never came around to pick it up.
I actually thought that he had changed his mind.....
HAHAHA! FAT CHANCE! :) this is KL after all... it would have been a really really really rare moment that someone would not want the money owed to him /her.
Anyway... he collected yesterday. At least he came over to the office and collected... hehe!

I had plenty of rest last weekend... well, kind of...

Took my mom and nephew out for brunch at Paddington's Pancake House at The Curve... YUmsss! I had the silver dollar pancakes... My friend came over to join us there after...
My mischievous nephew could not help but gave a brilliant demo of his vocal chords in the pristine atmosphere of the pancake house... haha! Suddenly, he has found the meaning of talking out loud in baby talk, and it just had to be in the company of strangers... eek! the attention seeker!... he is 7 and a half months old... Thank goodness he is a real cutey! hehe! ...so all is forgiven... :) Muahhhhs! Love you Buchuk!

My mom made me spend mega bucks in Binwanis... i made 4 pieces of baju kurung there... i think it was 4 ...or was it 5?...

Spent more in MPH- i am such a sucker for bookstores! Ah yes! Even managed to get my usual... Archie's Double Digest, Betty and Veronica's Double Digest and last but not least, the lovable all time woman hater Jug's Double Digest... hehe!

Went home after that... i was totally plastered... had a short nap and then my sis came over...

A close friend decided to buy us all dinner... darn! i was hoping for a quiet nite... ahh well...
We had dinner at this place called the Crocodile Farm in subang... the food was good :) and No! we didnt eat any crocodile meat there...

Came home and slept ... oh glorious sleep!

Sunday was the usual...
Mom wanted breakfast at the usual mamak shop... she loves her tosey...
Then i rushed over to pick up sis and we were on our way to an hour of pure pain and pleasure hehe! Belly dancing class! We decided to go all the way and joined the performance class as well.. which means, we have an hour break in between classes...
After trumping around like a dancing hippo, i always wonder why the heck do i join this class? I actually pay to get tortured for an hour, and now two hours a week!
Jiggle here... jiggle there... shimmy here... shimmy there....
But i guess, it's not really about the torturing which keeps me wanting more... it is that one hour in a week which :
1. i get to spend quality time with my sis
2. i get to have fun with new and old friends
3. exercise is always good - and dancing is always a better choice
4. i get to escape for a moment in my mind and lose myself in this ancient dance
5. the teacher is so funny and has a wicked sense of humor
6. it's nice to see a bunch of ladies from all walks of life sharing a common interest-closing the gap
7. i'm doing something for me for once :)

Well... i didnt do much after that... just rested more and went out for dinner with my mom, sis and cuteypie...

What i missed this weekend: a big REUNION event... ahh well... there will be another one...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home