ThumbPrints

Monday, May 22, 2006

You don't know what you've done...


Sometimes... it takes only dat 10 seconds of your time to make someone smile...
Someone you know could be feeling down in the dumps but when you take that time to just send a simple "Hi, How r u?" SMS or make that short call on the way out , you could be making someone's day... Your simple message could make them feel that someone actually cares... And the best part of it all... that smile is priceless... and even if you don't get to see it, you will certainly be able to see it in your heart and feel it in your heart...

I would like to dedicate this blog to all my wonderful friends who have made me smile everytime they took that time to give me a thot and check on me... every single one of you have made me feel that I am cared for... and on some days... you have turned my black day into such a sunny day without even realising it... you have a special place in my heart and I pray that when your day is blue... I will be able to make you smile as well... Thank you and I love you :)

To the rest of you out there...
-Send that email or SMS or make that call today ya? I am sure someone out there needs it today... :)

8 Comments:

Blogger Nour said...

Hi Trippin,

How are you today??
***Smile** *Smile***
Here is to a great day!

12:35 AM  
Blogger Alex Iskandar said...

if i had ur hp # i wud send u a sms LOL have a fantastic week!

6:27 AM  
Blogger Angel Eyes said...

Dearest Trippin,

Have a great day... am still resting at home...

Will be abck soon.. take care!

Hugs
Angel

9:14 PM  
Blogger TriPPin' said...

Nour, Alex and Angel...

WOW! When I wrote this, I wasn't actually thinking about anyone here leaving me a how-u-doin message... but y'all are great! Thanks ... and just so you know... all of you have placed a BIG SMILE on my face and I hope even if it's not me... someone else will do the same for you :) Thank you!

10:04 PM  
Blogger Angel Eyes said...

you'll be love by all of us...

10:54 PM  
Blogger Crash Test Mom said...

since i don't have ur hp no, here's a big *SMILE* for u.

have a great week ahead, 2 more days to the weekend, woohoo! :)

11:48 PM  
Blogger Idham said...

*hugs* smile....

idham

10:12 AM  
Blogger TriPPin' said...

Angel - thx luv... i wish the same for you :)

Shopper mom - tq... one smile deserves another *BIGBIGBIG SMILE*

Id - *BIG HUG* u take care u hear!

Thank you for all your well wishes... nour,lx,angel,shopper mom and id...

I'm touched :)

6:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home